Pro Driver (Volume-1) is a technical handbook for professional truck drivers written in an effortless read style with realistic illustrations.
The fundamental aim is to help drivers gain a better understanding of the latest technologies and principals in modern trucks.
This guide contains up-to-date information about current model equipment and features easy to read content with clear, realistic, illustrated diagrams.
Some key features of the book;
- The back page conveniently contains a list of all the operating temperatures and pressures with four of the primary gauges that show where each gauge’s needle should be when the truck is at normal operating temperature.
- Quick Reference section where the driver can fill in the VIN, engine number, filters and belt numbers along with other details and service parts that required to maintain their truck.
- Vehicle Pre-start Checklist that can be photocopied and used by drivers if they don’t already have one to document their daily pre-start check, all laid out in a weekly schedule.
This handbook is a “must-have” for all drivers keen on increasing their economy.
For large orders (20 or more) of this book, please make an enquiry using the message function on this website.
- Cover – 4 pages 250gsm Satin finish
- Body – 32 pages 128gsm Satin finish
- Binding – saddle-stapled
- Size – A5