Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is not provided for professional use. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- com.au endeavours to ensure that the information on this web site is correct at the time of inclusion. The accuracy of the material at this site cannot be guaranteed and any use of the information is at your risk. You should inquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely on.
- You acknowledge and accept that:
- the information contained on this web site may include inaccuracies
- the web site is subject to change at any time.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interface with this web site or any material on this web site.
- Information on this web site may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use
- If you would like to reproduce, alter, store or transmit the material for any other purpose, you must obtain com.au’s prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without com.au’s prior written consent.
To the extent permitted by law, Roadtrains.com.au excludes all liability to a user of this web site for consequential or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with this web site, including, without limitation, revenue lost, profits, lost business opportunities, liabilities to third parties and business interruption costs, even if Roadtrains.com.au knew that such damages were possible or if they were foreseeable.
To the extent permitted by law, Roadtrains.com.au excludes all liability to a web site user in negligence for acts or omissions of Roadtrains.com.au, its employees, agents and contractors arising out of or in connection with this web site. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tasmania. In the event of a dispute, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Tasmania.
Roadtrains.com.au does not represent or warrant that this web site and any other information or material contained in, downloaded or accessible from this web site, is free from computer viruses (including macro viruses) or any other defect or error which may affect your software or systems.
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms.